Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge

WhooooHooooo!!! I am officially a Blogger :) My daughter and sister have blogs and I just decided it is time for me to get my butt in gear and joy the fun!!!


Tonight I have a card that I made for the Whiff of Joy Challenge. This is my first time ever participating in a challenge and it actually felt good.


I used a heart die from Cuttlebug and cut the image out of a thin coaster and applies the fun flock on it. I also got to use Smooch on the hearts she is blowing and her wings are covered with Shimmerz.


I really LOVE this image from Whiff of Joy. She actually reminds me of my daughter when she was younger.

Card Info:
Cardstock-PaperTrey Ink
Patterned Paper-PaperTrey Ink
Copics-0, N0, E00, E47, E55, B91, B93, R14, R17
Chili Pepper Red Fun Flock
Ribbon-PaperTrey Ink
Angel Shimmerz
Siren Smooch

3 comments:

  1. wow, this is a fab card, love the fun flock heart!
    enjoy your new blog life :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card!! I like how the heart turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool card. I love the fun flock and what a cool idea to put the shimmerz on it. I need to get me some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)