Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Enjoy the Moment Anya style

Hello and a HAPPY WEDNESDAY to you!!!!!!!

I have something, funny to share with you today. Remember yesterday when I told you that over at Club Anya, they are doing challenges all week and they have to do with Back 2 School things. Well the challenge for yesterday the challenge was CRAZY HAIR DAY :)

I remembered to doing that when I was in school and then helping my daughter do weird things with her hair. So, when I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do for this challenge, it popped into my head that I had a picture of my daughter on one of her crazy hair days. We never did the same thing year after year. She loved trying different things each time. The picture below is from 8 or 9 years old. It was when I still had my baby and not a teenager, LOL!!!!

I used The Greeting Farm, Butterfly Anya, but just eliminated her wings. The hair that is standing straight up, is actually from Nurse Anya's hair :) It was perfect!!!

The sketch for this card I used a challenge from Splendid Stamping with The Greeting Farm. It seemed to really fit the image and work very well I think.

Here is my inspiration picture :) VERY FUNNY!!! I laughed and laughed at this picture while making my card. Love it!! Yup, yup, she has blue hair. That was her favorite color then, so after I finished drying the egg whites to make her hair stand up, I had to color with blue spray.

I am off to get back to work so I can work on the next challenge :) I hope you all have a great Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card!!!
    I love this picture of J. I actually remember seeing this picture when it was new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this so vividly. Great looking card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)