Monday, August 3, 2009

Inky Impressions 2nd Design Team Call


I LOVE these little girl images from Inky Impressions.

I saw one of the images online and HAD to look them up and when I ordered I was looking around and found that they were having a Design Team call. What lucky timing, I must say :)

As soon as I got my order, I had to stamp a few and color. Coloring is so much fum and I am really liking the images that I can sit and play with my markers.

This card, was very simple. The background is actually a sheet of designer paper with the blue strip already on it. I really like how it looks like she is sitting on it.

The next two pics are a couple of my favorite projects that I have put on my blog. I have others that I really like also so it is very hard to just pick one, kwim?



1 comment:

  1. She is very cute! Good Luck with the design team call.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)