Saturday, August 15, 2009

Smile & Shine Hippie Style

Hello all!!!! Happy Saturday :)

I hope everyone is getting in some crafting time and really creating!!

I have decided this weekend is going to be staying home and relaxing. I get to craft and finish up a few projects I have been meaning to do.

My card today is another challenge over at Club Anya's Week of Challenges!! This particular card was made for Thursdays challenge called Smile and Shine. You still have until tomorrow evening to participate. Go check it out. This is alot of fun and everyone is so nice!!!!

I haven't played with my new Hippie Anya, so I decided what better way to use her than to make her shine and sparkly. The patterned paper is glittered and I added glitter to her headband, necklace and bracelets.

The sentiment is from a stamp set called Mod Squad from Papertrey Ink. I thought it fit Hippie Anya perfectly :)

I added some glitter around the edge of the sentiment box and then drew freehand (there is a reason why I do not draw for a living, hehehehe) the peace sign.

I hope you liked it and if you haven't already, please check out the Club Anya blog and join in :)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)