Monday, October 5, 2009

Blog Candy Alert!!!

***SECOND POST FOR TODAY***


I was blog hopping and ran across lila tueller designs blog.

She designs fabric patterns. Sooooooo awesome. I love sewing/quilting, it is very relaxing. My mom, daughter and I have some material for quilts to work on together. We all will have matching quilts. Very cool.

If you haven't realized yet, my favorite color is PINK :) This material she is giving away for her blog candy right now, looks soo pretty and I have been having ideas running tho my head on what to use it for. Hopefully I will win, lol, and I will make sure I show you what I came up with!!!

Make sure you stop by her blog and leave a comment to be entered!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful material, I love the colors also. I am going to check it out right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)