Monday, October 5, 2009

Thanks for your support

Happy Monday!!!!

I hope everyone was able to get alot of cards made for National Card Making Day!!! I had every intention of getting into the craft room, but I was in alot of pain for the dentist Friday, so I ended up relaxing and sleeping all weekend. Which I guess was very needed. I was able to not do a thing all weekend. My parents had my daughter for the weekend and my husband just took care of me and we just did not do much of anything. I have many projects going thru my mind that I really want to do, so this week will be alot of craft time for me :)

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I had this card made. I really like how it turned out. It makes me think of a closet :) The patterned paper with the scallop white border, not sure who made it, except I know I got it from Joann's a little while ago. The hanger, bra and sentiment stamps, I purchased from All that Scraps.

I hope you have a good rest of your day and I will be back tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this card!! I am glad you got to rest and having J for the weekend was a treat for us! We really enjoy having her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked this card and I think it is a great way to celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card - I have those papers too and I bet the glitter accents make it really pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)