Sunday, May 10, 2009

Congratulations!!!!

*****Second post for today*****


I am almost caught up on the challenges over at 365 Cards!!!

This week it was very hard to get crafty things done everyday, but I hope this week that will change.

This card challenge was to make a card for a grad. Well, this year I dont know anyone graduating, but my daughter will be going from 8th to 9th, so this going to be for her when she has her ceremony. Which, I am not sure when exactly but I know they will be having it. Making this card, has made me get ahead of the game, now that feels good :)

The layout for this card I used the sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday. If you ever need something help when you are stuck on a project, go there. Each Monday, they put up a new sketch for you to try.

The color scheme is the same as the last card. All the scraps were sitting on my table so it just happened that way. The patterned paper tho is stars to match the stamp set from PaperTrey Ink.

I wanted stars on my ribbon and could not find any in my stash that would match. Which if you know me that is COMPLETELY amazing that I don't have it :) Ribbon, for me is such a bad habit. I am always buying it and my craft room is over flowing with ribbon , LOL!!!!

3 comments:

  1. FABulous graduation card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours are gorgeous, fantastic grad card, I'm sure your daughter will love it!

    Bex

    PS
    I love the font on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have been busy. This is a great card with all the stars. Your daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)