Sunday, May 3, 2009

Purple, Purple and more Purple :)

Purple is so not my color. Is it not that I don't like it, it is just that I tend to move towards pink :)

I was able to again combine 3 challenges. For me this is challenging in itself, so it is more fun and really gets me to think out of the box.

I knew I wanted to do the sketch challenge over at 365 Cards and then went from there. I actually like how this turned out.

The second challenge is over at Copic Creations. You were to incorporate purple flowers/Lilacs in your project. This is something I really need to practice more on. I LOVE flowers so I really need to practice. Practice makes perfect, right?

The third challenge is called Spring Fling over at Capture the Moment. I really like the inspiration piece from Kelly Lunceford. I so wish I could have flowers like that in my yard :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and took time out and got to relax and craft.

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the colors purple vs. pink...but you have created a lovely card with the color purple {& pink}!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! Your purple coloring is terrific!! Thanks for joining us in the Copic Creations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! What a sweet sentiment, too! Thanks for taking the Copic Creations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, this is so cute. I love your colors and your coloring is great. Thanks for joining us again. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)