Monday, May 18, 2009

If friends were flowers,

I'd pick you.

I so love this saying. It has alot of meaning for a very special friend.

The Whimsy Challenge Blog right now has a challenge called Flower Power. My second favorite thing, hehehehe :)

This card is a 5 inch square. I needed a little bigger card to accommodate the huge flower from Prima. I paired it with some patterned paper from PaperTrey Ink. The sentiment is also from PaperTrey called, Green Thumb. Oh, on the flower, I wanted some sparkle so I added Shimmerz, Angels Wings to each petal. It is very sparkly, IRL,

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tanya! Love the giant flower, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Now that is a flower. So, cool, glad you used purple hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that huge flower! Thanks for joining in! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)