Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Think Pink Quilt

***Third post today, please scroll down***


I warned you on the last post. I LOVE 365 Cards blog :)

I had to catch up on the challenges, since I was not able to get to my craft table for a few days cause life happens, LOL!!!!

This challenge is actually for today, called Think Pink!!! WhoooooHooooo, my kind of challenge, pink, pink and more pink :)

After having this stamp set from PaperTrey Ink called Quilter's Samplers, I have not inked it up yet. I know, I know, my bad. I felt like coloring today so I thought this set was gonna be perfect.

I hope you all have a good night. I need to get a couple house chores done before I get my daughter from her outing with school.

See you all tomorrow!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Great pink card!! Love the quilted look and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Think Pink Quilted card, just beautiful.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - another person who loves pink! And that stamp is so cool, nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that stamp set, this is a lovely card and the sentiment is perfect
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great stamp. Love how you have coloured it in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful card! I love this set (i am thinking its PTI, right?) This turned out just beautifully with the colors you chose. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)