Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another challenge card :)

WhoooooHooooo, it is Wednesday :) I actually like Wednesdays, the rest of the week goes by fast after today, LOL!!!!!

Today I have a card for you that I made for a challenge over at Copic Creations.

I started with the jeans and purple seemed to match perfectly.

The background, I punched out 1 1/4" squares and alternated the light and dark purple. I actually wanted to add stitches in between the squares but forgot that I adhered them down to the base and I did not want the thread to go into the inside of the card so I added dots with my glitter pen to add some sparkle. Just for a finishing touch, I added Prima flowers.

I hope you like the card and have a good day today :)

2 comments:

  1. So cool. I don't like the thread showing through either. Gotta love the purple, there is no better color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet card. You did a lovely job coloring it and your DP's are great with it. Thanks so much for joining our 2nd challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)