Thursday, April 30, 2009

3 in 1 Challenge Card :)

*****THIRD POST FOR TODAY, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL OF THEM*****


WhooooooHooooooo......I put 3 different challenges into 1 card :) I usually always do 1 card for each challenge, but this week has been crazy, so I was determined to combine as many challenges as possible, LOL!!!!

The first challenge is over at 365 Cards. This challenge is called "Leaf It Up", you have to put a "leaf" onto your project.

The second challenge is over at The Pink Elephant. This challenge was a sketch. I really like this sketch. I am going to have to play around with it some more later. I was thinking of more ideas with this sketch but would not work with my images.

The third and final challenge is over at Caardvarks. For this challenge you had to use a tree on your project :)

I think that sometimes it is harder to combine challenges. You have more to consider and making it work sometimes is hard. I really like how this one turned out. I crochet the pink flowers to match my Raspberry Fizz cardstock from PaperTrey Ink. The tree is also from Papertrey Ink.

I hope you like how it turned out as much as I do. See you all tomorrow, it is FRIDAY!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. I think it is fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great job on all the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun combination of tree and flowers ... very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!! Thanks for sharing Pink Elephant with me. I am glad I didn't use that border punch for my card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that is ADORABLE--i am loooooooving that sweet tree and the gorgeous color combination! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty -- the tree is wonderful and I adore those little flowers -- so SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card - it all fits together so well. Love the crocheted flowers.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you enjoyed my sketch, you've made such a pretty card from it.....thanks for joining the fun at TPE this week :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! You did a great job on the flowers! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)