Monday, April 6, 2009

Same But Different :)


Hello, it is Monday :) Not that I am really fond of Monday's, but the way I look at it is that if I can get Monday's over quick then I am set for the rest of the week, hehehehehe!!!

Today, I have 2 cards to show you. I LOVE them. I think they came out really cute. I started with the designer paper and then they just evolved. I thought the black and pink combo worked well and then I just did the opposite for the second card.

As I typed this up I just realized that these cards were made with completely PaperTrey Ink :)

Hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!!!!

Card Info:
*PaperTrey Ink-white cardstock, designer paper, ribbon, ink, Heart Prints Stamp Set, Women of Life Stamp Set.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Gotta love PTI!!! Ummm, I am sitting here wondering where these are gong?!?!? Not my house, that is for sure ;P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)