Friday, April 3, 2009

Good Luck :)

Happy Friday!!!!!

I know St. Patrick's Day is over, but I am thinking I can really use these "Good Luck" cards for anyone to wish good luck.

Stamping Bella's are so fun to color and I should really get them out more and color :)

In magazines lately, I have seen lots of crochet flowers and I soooo wanted some. I decided that I was going to sit down a make some of my own. I know these do not look like flowers, trust me I made TONS, you will see those soon. I wanted 4-Leaf Clovers, so cute, much cuter in person.


Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your Friday and you have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice watermark. Dude, another thing we didn't do last weekend. You were supposed to show me how to make them. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)