Monday, April 27, 2009

Monochromatic Color Challenge

Hello!!!!! I am very sorry I have been missing this past week. Many things were going on last week.

Today, I have my card for the Guest Designer Spot over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is monochromatic. Ok, so if you know me, pink is sooooo my color, so of course I had to use shades of pink :)

I really like this image, she is too cute. I know one of my nieces will be getting this card in the mail soon!!!

Make sure you stop by the Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog and participate in this challenge. It is alot of fun.

With this card comes the end to my Guest Designer Spot, which I am bummed about. Whimsy images are so fun to use and you can do so many different things with them. I want to thank Denise for this opportunity. I had a BLAST, and can't wait to see what the rest of the design team comes up with!!!

THANKS AGAIN DENISE!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Tanya! The layout and color choice works perfectly with the image. Beautiful coloring and love the floral accents. Thanks for joining us as April GD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!! I love the images at Whimsy as well. They are so fun to color. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)