Sunday, April 5, 2009

Friday Sketchers #46

Hello Everyone!!!! I hope your weekend has been good. Here we have been relaxing and crafting alot. My grandmother is staying with us for the week, so my grandma, daughter and I have been talking and crafting together.

Today I have another card I have made using a sketch from Friday Sketchers. Lately my mojo just has not been here. I have no idea where it went, but it has disappeared, so challenges and sketches have really helped.

For this card I used a Whimsy Stamp called "Narwhal Whale". I think it is too cute. I have always thought that they were a fantasy animal, but my husband proved me wrong and showed me that they are real animals. So cool, now if I can actually see one that would be awesome :)

I colored it in with my Copics and used my new pack of patterned paper called "Citrus".

Card Info:
*PaperTrey Ink-white cardstock, Simple Little Things stamp set, Ripe Avocado ink
*Whimsy Stamps-Narwhal Whale stamp
*DCWV-Citrus Matstack patterned paper
*Copic Markers-0, N0, N4, N6, E34
*Stamping Bella, circle embellishments
*Memento-Tuxedo Black Ink
*Stampin Up- Kiwi Kiss cardstock

1 comment:

  1. I so need to get that paper pack too. Cool beans!!! Very cute. Now I need to get started on my card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)