Monday, April 13, 2009

Hope Your Birthday Is A Big Splash!!!!!!!

Happy Monday!!!! I can now finally get to tell you about some exciting news!!! I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Whimsy Stamps for the month of April. I am so honored to have been asked :)

The challenge for today over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog is Occasion Celebrations. Go check this wonderful blog out and participate, trust me it is fun!!!

This is what I came up with. A card and little gift :)
I used Whimsy Stamp "Narwhal", I love this stamp, he is too cute :) When I sat down to really think about how I wanted to create a card for this theme, I kept thinking that this cute Narwhal needed to really make a "Splash"!!!!

I have the back of him taped using a dimensional to a penny so he can slide down and splash into the waves :)
I had it planned different in my head, but I really liked how it turned out, and I know whoever actually gets this card in the mail, they are gonna love it too.
I hope you really enjoyed my take on this theme and I can't wait to do the next theme in 2 weeks :)
Card Info:
Whimsy Stamps-Narwhal
PaperTrey Ink-White cardstock
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Up-YoYo Yellow cardstock
Copic-0, T3, T5, N0, B28, E34, E55

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job with this challenge Tanya! Love your cute card and the clever way the whale moves! Very fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya - I am soooo impressed - what an excellent idea for this little guy! I love your card for this challenge, can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!! He is too cute. I love your idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)