Friday, April 17, 2009

Blog Candy RAK!!!!!

**SECOND POST FOR TODAY...SCROLL DOWN TO READ FIRST POST**

I found this while reading ScrappyPug and thought it was a great idea.. she got it from someone else..

Art Share/Blog Candy

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice! For you! Could be a card I am really pleased with, an altered object or something else altogether! Or it could be something from my stash. My choice! But this offer has some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create/choose will be made with you in mind, so you won't get something I already made unless I think it suits you to a T.

3. It'll be done sometime within the next month

4. There is a catch - you must offer this same blog candy on your blog! Let me know you're in, then re-post this on your blog and offer something you make - your choice - to the first 5 people who respond to your post. Add my name to the #1 slot on your list - I am your first participant. When you create your giveaway, you will become the first participant on the lists for the people who participate with you. Got it? :-)

Okay, so who wants to play??

1. ScrappyPug
2.
3.
4.
5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and leaving me a comment :)